Library customers can renew library materials once, as long as no holds are on the items up for renewal.
- E-books and other electronic materials are subject to different renewal rules as determined by the publisher.
To renew physical materials:
- Log in to the catalog by clicking Log In in the top right corner.
- Click My Items in the top right corner.
- Click on the Items Out tab.
- Click the check box beside the title of the item you wish to renew.
- Click Renew to the right of the screen.
You can also renew items by calling either CVRL location.