COVID-19 Test Kits – Important Information
These free test kits are provided to the Central Virginia Regional Library by the Virginia Department of Health. The test kits are to be used at home, not inside the library.
Important Test Kit Information:
- Test kits are FREE (No library funds were used for this program).
- Do not enter the library if you have COVID-19 symptoms; use our curbside service instead – call the library at the number below.
- Test kits are available through the Dillwyn and Farmville libraries while supplies last.
- Test kits are self-administered.
- Due to the medical nature of the tests and quarantine safety requirements, library staff cannot assist you with using the test kit.
- Test kits have an expiration date listed on the package.
- Each person may have up to 1 box of test kits per day. Each box contains 2 test kits.
- You must be at least 16 years old to get a test kit from the library.
- The library reserves the right to further limit the number of kits given out.
If you have any questions about the test kits or the test kit program, call the Virginia COVID Information Center at 1-877-829-4682 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm.
Or visit www.vdh.virginia.gov/covid19testing
|Buckingham County Public Library||Farmville Public Library|
|16266 N James Madison Hwy||1303 W Third Street|
|Dilwyn, VA 23939||Farmville, VA 23901|