The mission of Central Virginia Regional Library is to serve as a lifelong learning resource by providing access to information and assisting in its use for personal and community development. The library will meet informational needs and assist with educational, civic, and cultural activities using resources, classes, and programs.
Central Virginia Regional Library will:
- Be an integral part of our community and an essential contact for all area residents, agencies, community organizations, and businesses in need of information.
- Act as a gateway to global resources.
- Support the interests of children and adults through the provision of materials for recreation, education, and information.
- Offer a wide range of services and programs for a variety of ages and audiences.
- Provide information and resources efficiently, accurately and in formats preferred by our customers.
- Offer outstanding customer service.