Place a Hold (Reserves)
If the item you’re looking for is checked out to another customer, or if you want an item sent to your home library branch, you can place a hold for that item.
To place a hold, log in to the catalog, and then search to find the title of the item you wish to reserve. You can then place a hold:
- Click on the title of the item you wish to reserve.
- A window will open with the item’s full details. Click Reserve in the top right corner.
To cancel a reserve, log in to the catalog:
- Click My Items in the top right corner.
- Make sure the Reserves tab is selected.
- Click the check box beside the title of the reserve you wish to cancel.
- Click Cancel to the right of the screen.
You may also reserve items by calling any CVRL location.