Central Virginia Regional Library now offers mobile printing.
You can print emails, documents, photos, boarding passes, web pages, and more. Print directly from a library computer or use your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or home computer to send a mobile print request.
•Black and white prints are 10₵ per page
•Color prints are 25₵ per page
•Copies must be picked up within 72 hours of sending
There are three ways to send a mobile print request.
1. Print from our Mobile Print Website
- Click on Farmville Branch or Buckingham Branch below.
- Select Black and White or Color.
- Enter your email address.
- Select the file or URL you wish to print.
- Click the next arrow.
- Click the green printer button to send the print request.
2. Forward from your email account
Use your library’s black and white or color mobile printing email address below to print
directly from your email account. Using this method sends a print request for the body
of the email message and a separate print request for attachments.
email@example.com (Black and White Print)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Color Print)
email@example.com (Black and White Print)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Color Print)
3. Download the Mobile Print App!
To print from your smartphone or tablet, PrinterOn has an app. You can download an app using the links below.
Download iOS app.
Download Android app.