View, download and read digital magazines. All free with your library card. The library offers full digital copies of over 70 popular magazines through Zinio for Libraries.
Zinio is convenient and easy to use, allowing you to access these magazines from any location using your computer, tablet, mobile device, and many eReaders.
- All you need is a web browser or the Zinio app to get all our digital magazines right at your fingertips.
- There are no due dates or hold lists…access any magazine, any time, and keep it as long as you want.
- Zinio for libraries works on your PC or Mac, iOS and Android devices, including most smartphones and tablets.
- The Zinio reader app can only be used to read your magazines. Browsing the collection and subscribing to magazines must be done using a web browser on a computer, tablet or mobile device.
- The Zinio app unfortunately does not work with the Nook HD or HD+ or on dedicated eReaders such as the Nook Simple Touch, Kindle Touch or older Kindle models. However, on the Nook HD or HD+, you can still read magazines by using the built in web browser. Using the web browser isn’t as integrated an experience as the Zinio app, but you can access the service.
- Only magazines found on the library’s Zinio page are available at no cost.
- Our digital magazines reflect the wide interests of our customers and not all content may be suitable for all ages.