Central Virginia Regional Library is seeking bright, energetic people who want to work in a rewarding environment. If you are looking for a way to spend those extra hours in your day, volunteering at the library is a great opportunity to help others and stay connected to one of the most resourceful organizations in the community. You would be a great addition to the family.
If you have questions or would like to donate your time, call the Buckingham Library at 434-983-3848 or the Farmville-Prince Edward Library at 434-392-6924.
Here are a few of the volunteer opportunities available:
- Enrich the lives of children by assisting with crafts or storytelling programs.
- Help Library staff efficiency by offering clerical and technical assistance.
- Greet visitors to the library with a smile and useful directional information (Farmville-Prince Edward only).
- Promote the Library by assisting with mailings and other activities.
- Add the personal touch by helping patrons use Library computers or copy machines.
- Learn valuable job skills by becoming a Teen Volunteer.